Walk through the past

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Isaiah's Housewarming (?)

Today, I went to Isaiah's house for a housewarming(?). I didn't know what time he'd reach back melaka, though he said roughly 2pm. So I told him to message me to give me the green light. waited waited waited.... and only after I messaged him, he told me that it was ok to come.

I reached his house at roughly 2:50pm, lepak-ed there for a while. Glenn and Jia Lin was there too.
We made a impromptu decision to watch Kungfu Panda 2 at 3:45pm. After watching the movie, Jia Lin bought some food from McD, and we went back home to Isaiah's house and had some ice cream. Lepak-ed there a while more, before leaving. I left at the same time as Jia Lin (she had tuition), while I had to send Glenn back home. SAFE DRIVER OK!
Reached home, dinner, and yeah, that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment