Walk through the past

Thursday, June 13, 2013

My hair is not black anymore.

I suppose this may come as a shocker to some people. But 2 days ago, on Tuesday, 11 June 2013, I went to a saloon and, two hours later, came out with copper-red highlighted hair. I also changed my hairstyle from the basic side-parted hair to an I-don't-know-what-kind-of-modern hairstyle. Also, bought some styling mud (clay, essentially) but haven't had much chance to use it.

What brought the change? Well, it was kinda an on impulse thing, yet not really, because I've been considering doing some stylo stuff to my hair for quite some time. I actually wanted to highlight it blue, but the hairdresser said it'd take a very long time. So, a natural colour, in the end. Maybe I was influenced by my drums teacher back in my primary days, because he had super long blue hair that could sweep the floor. Hahah! But not anymore ever since he became a father.

So yeah, that's about it. Photo? Well, I'll get one up soonish, when there's a nice one. In the meantime, here:

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment