Walk through the past

Friday, March 1, 2013

Dream Diary Day 23

This happened when I woke up suddenly for no reason at about 6am, and then went back to sleep again.

I wrote some gibberish down on paper beside my bed when I woke up at 8am, because I was rushing. Anyway, I'll try to see if I can salvage anything.

=============

I was feeding a turtle, which was apparently very smart. As in, a smart turtle. I was at a party of sorts, and then I was talking to someone. There was Link Er running around and I also talked about RYLA when I said I was part of the Interact Club.

In the party, it was filled with people who wanted to break world records. One-by-one, they broke records ( some of the most obscure kind) except for me. I was at a table with a girl, then I noticed a suspicious kinda guy looking at us from behind. Suddenly the girl disappeared in a puff of smoke, but I managed to grab her arm and I was teleported to -somewhere (couldn't understand what I was writing)-. That guy started running and I jumped on him and started shouting for help.

That guy ran everywhere while I was trying to stop him. I hit him and punched him but to no avail-- he wasn't affected. Finally I lost him. I was very frustrated and I started shouting and hitting random objects. And then I woke up via alarm.

No comments:

Post a Comment