Walk through the past

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Dream Diary day 8

Today I had a dream, I can't remember much of it.

I was in some place (maybe I was playing a game), and there was this girl and an old man. Originally the old man was just standing there watching as I fought with the girl. She was slightly pixelated around the shoulders. As we fought, I was about to win when suddenly the old man started attacking me too. I had to fight off both of them. The old guy had some sort of dark powers, where he can summon a small smoke of purple that looked dangerous, but I didn't stick around to see what it did. It was a tough fight, two people attacking you relentlessly like that. But I managed to defeat the old man first. Then suddenly, I saw a lot of people running.

And then I heard the word "Ikebana" I think... After that I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment