Walk through the past

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Dream Diary Day 8

I had a weird dream/ nightmare while taking an afternoon nap-turn-sleep. I can't remember much of it, but it went something like this.

My sister and I were walking along a hill, where we say a small boy, and a guy. I can't remember what they were doing. I was chewing a really big orange in my mouth and had more orange in my hand. Weirdly enough, there was also a basketball court there. And just so happen my sister had a basketball with her. She gave the basketball to the small kid by flipping it at him, but obviously the kid couldn't catch it and the ball bounced down the hill and onto a highway. The older guy ran to the highway and tossed the ball back, but neither of us caught it and the ball bounced back down. He tossed the ball up again and still neither of us caught it, although I was shouting to ask my sister to get it because I couldn't, with my mouth and hands filled with oranges. The guy was angry this time and let the ball roll down the highway. We squabbled a bit, and I was blaming her for not getting the ball. Anyway, I didn't care so much about the ball, but my sister was hellbent on getting it back, so she slid down the hill and started running along the highway to chase the ball down. I was angry but I ran after her. No matter how much or how fast we ran, we couldn't catch up to the ball for some odd reason. It was always there in front of us rolling. We ran for 28 hours, apparently, when I finally had enough and told my sister that it was stupid to run after a ball, but she was still indignant of chasing it. My parents appeared and I stayed with them while my sister continued chasing after the ball.

My dream ended then, I but didn't wake up just yet. I was still sleeping, but lightly sleeping because I knew I was sleeping. everything was black, or blank. I didn't wake up when my dream ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment