Walk through the past

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Mooncake Festival

While I originally organised (sort-of) a walk around the campus' lake at roughly 10pm, the persistence of the lack of electricity in UNMC (Which is an abbreviation of University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus) caused a vast majority of people to become high and start lighting candles and singing songs and dancing (looked like, anyway) in the dark field near my room. Naturally, I joined them, of course. However, the event sort of ended when the electricity came back (there, we were complaining so much about the lack of it, and now I'm complaining about its presence).

However, I'll still be carrying on with my event (the show must go on!), although with fewer people, I guess. But hey, we can make it more personal that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment