Walk through the past

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Morning Jog(?)

This morning I decided to jog with my friends, Glenn, JiaLin, and Jasmine. Woke up at 6.30a.m. by Isaiah's phone call, then went to check my mobile phone and there were like 12 miss calls and 5 messages. That's what you get for going to bed at 10pm. Left home at 7am, reached PETRONAS Ujong Pasir at 7.15a.m. Waited a few minutes for Glenn; then saw him running like s__h__i. Hahaha. JiaLin was behind him, she said Jasmine would take another 10 minutes since she just woke up.

Walked to Jasmine's house; saw a dog at the front door. It started barking at us, sadly. While waiting, Glenn, JiaLin and I started talking about some stuff, nothing much really.

"Need to wear make up? Don't worry la, Vincent is not here."

And some other stuff, maybe it isn't so appropriate to post here.Annnyways....

So Jasmine and her brother, James, joined us and we walked (NOTE: Did NOT jog) some distance before taking a brief (<1 minute) jog and then continued walking again. Well, there was a high tide at Portuguese Settlement, quite interesting-- And I realized that the Lady Boss is quite the hyperactive person. Walked to the jetty, spent some time there by playing at the playground. I felt like a small kid, for a moment, and I couldn't even carry myself over the monkey bars. Joked some more before walking back (Sent James home, because he had piano lessons) and going for breakfast. Well, not surprisingly, I saw my parents there too and their shocked(?) faces.

"I thought you're going with Glenn only?"

Well, at least they already knew JiaLin and Jasmine before this, so nothing interesting happened (And I thought I could joke with my parents a while). Well, that wraps up my morning today.

Forgot something interesting:

I ordered a Hot Barley drink (It was really hot), then I ate my meal. After that, the barley drink was still really really hot; so I asked the waitress for a straw. When she gave me the straw, she also gave me a cup full of ice, gotta thank her for that. Anyways, she poked fun at me saying, "Haah, tadi order barli panas. (Earlier ordered hot barley drink) "
Then I said, "Aa, itu barli sedikit terlalu panas (That barley drink was a bit too hot)"

Direct translation? Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment