Walk through the past

Friday, May 17, 2013

Minor Update

I guess I haven't updated much in a while. Maybe it's due to me being in my exam mode now. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't have any dreams lately. I do, some of them pretty vivid, some not so. But as of right now? I don't remember anything anymore.

I've bought some supplementation from Amway since I've signed up to be a distributor-- a total cost of RM 542 for my whole family. I've bought some glucosamine tablets in hopes that it'd help the discomfort in my knee that I always get after playing basketball.

My mom is always concerned about my basketball-playing habit and the subsequent aches I get. I know, I have to take care of my knees as they'll last me till my death-- but if I stop playing basketball I think I'll go crazy. And even if I stopped basketball, there's still badminton, an equally high impact sport. Lately I've been getting into Ultimate Frisbee too. It's kinda fun and since it's played in a field, the impact on my knees aren't as great.

I want to write another story again. I already have a rough plotline in my head. About a boy who wants something so bad-- but how bad exactly? Stay tuned. ;)

Just another week till I'm officially done with my first year. Mixed feelings about it.

Been dabbling my hands in meditation again.

Follow up on my Ledger Book and also my Book of Good Things-- I realized that I am pretty thrifty after all. And it's not as easy as I thought it would be to think of three good things to be grateful for everyday. But well, I'm keeping at it. It's nice to turn back the pages and feel happy, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment