Walk through the past

Friday, January 6, 2012

Times are hard

I look to the sky,
I'm wondering why,
Despite everything I do,
I'm still feeling blue.

The sudden goodbye,
I'm left here wondering why,
A thought of fear,
Was my end to the year.
As if I'm crying,
And you wouldn't know,
That you hurt me so.

There are no meanings to my teardrops,
Here I am, trying to stop.
Like a time machine that whisks you to and fro,
I'm stuck here by a love that's trying to grow,
Like a time machine that whisks you to and fro,
I'm stuck here by a love that can never mature.

I can overflow with tears and still never know the meaning,
Of a romance, or even that feeling.
Oh Time Machine please take me far away from here,
So I'd never love you or hold you dear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, it sounds love-sick or something. But to be honest, it's not that.

No comments:

Post a Comment