Walk through the past

Monday, October 10, 2011

Moon-Gazing.

Last night//This morning.

Just as I was going to sleep at about 11:30pm, Sharon messaged me to say that they (Sharon, Stephen and Shi Yee) were at the basketball court. So, getting the hint (naturally I wanted to join them too), I moseyed over there. Upon reaching I saw the trio lying down on a mat and looking at the sky. I made my way there and lied down there too.

The moon was beautiful. It had a moon halo.
This photo wasn't taken by us, FYI.

We talked for some time and they reached a conclusion that I wasn't funny enough to join their "funny" club. :|.

After some time, I decided to call Jia En for basketball and surprisingly he agreed. We played for a while (barely 20 minutes I think) and then he went back after that. I stayed on and chit-chatted until roughly 1:30am, before going back and sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment