Walk through the past

Friday, October 1, 2010

Karaoke

School today, nothing much happened. First day after trials finished, so most of the teachers just let us do what we wanted and we wallowed the day away. During PJK period, I played hand ball. I think the weeks of playing basketball is really starting to show, you know. I don't feel tired anymore.

After school, Thim Seng's birthday today; So Jia En and I treated him to some karaoke. And seriously, we sang and sang and sang.

Halfway Thru; Isaiah and Maverlyn suddenly popped out and joined us for a brief(< 1 minute) moment. Then, just as she sat down...

Lady(in chinese): Miss, you can't enter with a school uniform...

HAHAHAHA.

After karaoke session, I bought a pair of headphones (Sonic Gear, RM 39, sexy shape).

Then went back, rested a while, then went for basketball.

Tomorrow morning going for basketball again

Sunday evening going for basketball again. !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment